ActiveME allows you to quickly track and monitor your daily activity levels.
How often do you find yourself in a ‘boom and bust’ energy cycle? ActiveME helps you track your energy levels, shows your energy patterns and helps you plan your activities to achieve your baseline and then to safely increase your activity.
Choose from four different activity grades and plot them on a daily calendar, then use the reports function to see the patterns in your energy levels and take control of your activity.
1. Record each activity in terms of the energy level
2. Plot your activity use on an easy-to-use graph
3. Make notes in your energy diary
4. Review your activity patterns and set standards going forward
5. Email a pdf of the week’s chart
Developed by NHS experts in CFS/ME, activity record charts are widely used to help patients and practitioners work together to develop a daily baseline of energy use before increasing it in regular steps to enable you to achieve your goals.
Fast, easy, portable and discrete, ActiveME can help you balance your activities.
Should you have any problems with this app please get in touch with email@example.com