AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. You can use this app to log your daily food intake, track your workouts, calculate your calorie budget, submit your health check results and even monitor your weight and BMI.
What’s more, if you are an AIA Vitality member, you can track your AIA Vitality Status while you earn AIA Vitality Points for logging your food, recording workouts and uploading health check results.
Here’s the range of AIA Vitality tools which you can use to track your way to a healthier you:
• Record workouts: earn AIA Vitality Points for tracking your running, walking, biking and more using your phone’s GPS . It remembers your preferred routes and also allows you to save them as favourites. Monitor your speed, pace, distance, time and calories as you record each workout
• Calorie budget: View your daily Calorie budget, how many calories you’ve consumed, burned and have remaining
• Log a workout: You can record your workouts, enter self-reported information of your exercise sessions manually to track your calories burned
• Log a food: Search for and enter each food and beverage that you consume over the course of a day and get nutritional analysis (energy and macronutrients) of foods selected
• Weight tracker: Monitor your weight over time
• BMI calculator: Calculate your body mass index and compare against standard ranges to assess whether you are overweight, underweight, or normal weight
• Calories burned calculator: Calculate the calories burned during a workout. This includes activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
• Health and Fitness Assessments – You will now be able to submit your health results, dental and vaccinations via the mobile App to earn AIA Vitality Points.
• AIA Vitality Membership Card – get the information on your membership card on your App.
• Find your provider – find information on the locations and contact details of various partners on the app.
• Speed improvements
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
Make your journey to better health easier and more enjoyable with AIA Vitality, the science-backed wellness programme that rewards you for getting healthier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.