Travel sites ask airlines for a commission. If the airline refuses to pay, the site retaliates by de-listing them. Either way, you lose.
AirBrain has a different model: we work for you. You pay us, and we show you ALL flights, regardless of underlying airline deals. Compare our flight results to the big sites out there. You'll discover a hidden treasure of flights, ready to fly you all over the world.
If you don't like the app, message us at email@example.com and we'll venmo you a refund.
Airline sites and apps like United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest, Jetblue, British Airways, Lufthansa, Air France and many others have been known to hide their *own* flights once they become full.
Aggregators like Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapoAir, Skiplagged, Hopper and Kayak seem to do a bit better than the airlines themselves. But they still lack many individual results. Their logic is consistent with their business model: why list flights we can't get paid for?
AirBrain's model is to deliver the FULL flight list, whether or not we can get paid for it. AirBrain is a totally independent company, and we're starting from a baseline of zero. We only care about showing you a COMPREHENSIVE flight list, and letting you decide.
Enjoy this revolution in air travel. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
And now with AirBrain Genius, you can elevate your travel experience to whole new level of speed and efficiency. Here is information regarding our AirBrain Genius premium subscription:
- It's called AirBrain Genius
- Monthly subscription, available on a 1 year basis
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at $4.99/month US.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase