All Maps – is your personal bookshelf for maps and atlases, published by the best cartographers of different
countries around the world. It is a unique collection of maps and atlases, which would be impossible to find or order
even through the biggest bookstores, and all available electronically at your fingertips.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms (smartphones, tablets and other gadgets).
We want to build upon beautiful maps, so our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GоoogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why, from any map segment in All Maps, you can move fluidly back and forth to services like Apple Maps, GоogleMaps, YandexMaps.
Highlights of the app:
- You can work in off-line mode (if you find yourself in a situation without Internet access or you want to avoid expensive roaming fees)
- Each publication has a free demo-version and is available for purchase in two different formats: standard (without GPS functions) or an HD-version (with GPS connectivity), which can show your location on the maps.
- You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
- You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, search features and bookmark interesting pages.
- You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers – including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
- When using the app in an online mode, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of All Maps:
- The maps are of as a high a quality as the paper editions – but they are less expensive. Plus as you use them, they do not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information – utilizing the power and features of today’s devices.
- The ability to take your reference shelf with you everywhere – without consuming space on your device, as the app allows to archive them on a server, recalling them to your device as needed.
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our App brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment – it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. It is your personal reference shelf, putting the World of Maps at your fingertips.
All of the maps and atlases in All Maps are supplied directly by the publishers and cartographers that created them.
|Moscow (1928). Historical map.|
|Greece (1908). Historical map.|
|Ленинградская область. Настенная карта.|
|Poland. East Wartheland.|
|Russia (Western part) (1914). Historical map.|
|Moscow (1936). Historical map.|
|AR Map Россия|
|Spain, Portugal (1929). Historical map.|
|Ленинградская область. Туристическая карта.|
|Denmark (1929). Historical map.|
|Poland. Eastern Pomerania.|
|United States of America (1909). Historical map.|
|Czech Republik. Central Bohemia.|
|Russia (1864). Historical map.|
|Moscow (1897). Historical map.|
|Central Europe (1884). Historical map.|
|Europe. Great European War (1915)|
|Germany 1903. Historical map.|
|Озёра Валдайское и Велье. Туристическая карта.|
|Poland,East Brandenburg,Lower Silesia|