Aloha Browser is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that provides maximum privacy and security.
Millions of users have already tried this app and prefer it over the other browsers for the clean interface, ease of use, and its awesome features. 5 stars - is the average rating in most countries.
- AD BLOCK: surf in an ad free environment
- FREE Unlimited VPN: taking your Internet freedom and security to the next level
- VR PLAYER: enjoy VR videos directly from the browser
- BACKGROUND PLAYING: listen to your favourite music while using any apps or with screen off.
- MEDIA PLAYER: powerful music and video player that plays different formats
- DATA SAVER: all VPN traffic is compressed and encrypted to use less bandwidth
- PRIVATE TABS: lock private tabs with TouchID or Passcode and keep it private
- QR CODE READER: convenient way to quickly open links from the real world
- PRIVACY: we don’t log any of your activity and will never share it with anyone, because we have nothing to share
We are a group of enthusiasts whose main concern is the current lack of Internet privacy. Most private web browsers out there are very simple and do not offer extra features like regular browsers do. But private browsing should not be boring. That’s why we have created Aloha Browser. Our mission is to keep you safe, entertained, and make your web browsing as private as you want it to be.
Discover more: https://alohabrowser.com/
Feedback & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions: https://alohabrowser.com/terms-conditions.html
USER PERMISSION USAGE
Push Notifications (optional): We use it locally, to send you notifications when downloads are complete. If you don’t use this feature, permission will not be requested.
Camera (optional): We need access to Camera roll to be able to save downloaded photos and videos to your Camera roll. Also, we use camera to scan QR codes to setup VR headset. If you don’t use these features, permission will not be requested.
Location (optional): We will ask for your location, if you browse websites that request your location, i.e. online maps. If you decline, online maps will not show your position.