Do you know the chemical formula of glycine?
Amino acids are building blocks of proteins and peptides. Thus, the knowledge of their structures and names is important not only for chemists, but also for biologists, pharmacists, and just for everyone studying science or medicine.
This app is the easiest and the most efficient way to learn the structures, codes, and properties of 20 standard amino acids (lysine, valine, threonine, and so on) and more than 20 related compounds (such as ornithine, taurine, cystine and others).
* All 22 proteinogenic Amino Acids (20 common + Selenocysteine and Pyrrolysine).
* Colorful structural formulas.
* Three- and One-letter codes (abbreviations): for example, cysteine = Cys C.
* Isoelectric points (pI).
* Essential Amino Acids - from Phenylalanine to Tryptophan.
* Polar (aspartic and glutamic acids, arginine) and Hydrophobic Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine).
* Aromatic amino acids (tyrosine).
* Unnatural Amino Acids such as D-Alanine.
* Dipeptides such as Aspartame.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes 'Structure - Name'.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the amino acids in any of them.
It is a perfect app for everyone studying:
* Organic Chemistry
* Molecular Biology
|Amino Acids: Quiz & Flashcards|
|Cantons of Switzerland Quiz|
|Prefectures of Japan - Quiz|
|Easy Pictures - Fun Photo-Quiz|
|古典音乐的著名作曲家 - 肖像测验|
|猫品种 : 关于所有受欢迎的品种的猫问答|
|世界的鸟 - 地球的着名鸟测验|
|Famous Monuments of the World|
|Dogs Quiz: Photos of Cute Pets|
|Flowers Quiz: Beautiful Plants|
|各大洲的首都 - 世界地理测试|
|动物 : 动物学测验为大家|
|US Cities and State Capitol Buildings Quiz|
|著名人物 - 关于世界和伟人的历史的测验|
|Counties of England Quiz|
|国旗 - 世界各大洲 : 了解地球上的所有国家和地区|
|Organic Chemistry - Advanced Topics Bundle|
|世界城市 - 照片测验|
|Mexican States - Quiz about Mexico|
|Provinces of Turkey - Quiz|