Your guide for this trip will be Raquel Cayuela, who is a local authority on all that is elegant and underground (her focus on design of the highest aesthetic has earned her upwards of 18,000 followers on Instagram).
Let us show you the best things to do in Amsterdam :
• Find the best Amsterdam restaurants to plan a memorable lunch or dinner : Taste Michelin star dishes in a beautiful greenhouse, or in a renovated hangar with amazing interior design. Be one of the first to experience a restaurant where every dish is made with avocado, or enjoy the best seafood and steak with amazing views of the city.
• Start your day with the best coffee – Save time finding the best Amsterdam coffee shops near you, or make memories at cafés where you will be able to sit on a swing, flip through rare records or taste the perfect French éclair.
• Indulge yourself in the best of Amsterdam shopping – Make someone happy with that perfect gift from a minimalist design shop to remember your holidays to Amsterdam.
• Experience exclusive activities – Enjoy the Amsterdam weather while walking through one of the world’s oldest botanical gardens or admire influential art at a uniquely designed Amsterdam museum.
• End the day with the best Amsterdam nightlife – Lose yourself in exclusive Amsterdam clubs and taste craft beer and cocktails at secret Amsterdam bars.
• Wake up in the most special hotels in Amsterdam - We’ve handpicked the Amsterdam hotels and apartments with the most beautiful design for any budget so you can make them your home.
• Never miss a great event again - During your Amsterdam holidays be part of the best up-and-coming concerts, markets, dance parties, and events with our What’s On calendar.
With a beautiful, simple and minimalist design (winner of the Silver LAUS17 Award) our Amsterdam City Guide makes planning what to do in Amsterdam more pleasant than ever.
The Amsterdam City Guide & Map by Coolmapp is only on the App Store.