Anatomy & Physiology is a step-by-step introduction to the human body in 50 visual, interactive chapters.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an
immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
|Brain & Nervous Anatomy Olio|
|Physiology Animations for Springer|
|Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide|
|Digestive Anatomy Atlas 6 for Springer|
|Essential Reference Bundle: Nervous, Digestive, Reproductive, Urinary, & Respiratory|
|Muscle and Skeleton Premium Anatomy|
|My Incredible Body - A Kid's App to Learn about the Human Body|
|Anatomy & Function: A 3D Visual Reference of the Human Body|
|Skeleton Premium for Springer (Skelet Premie voor Springer)|
|Respiratory Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Brain and Nervous Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Reproductive and Urinary Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Digestive Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Human Anatomy Atlas – 3D Anatomical Model of the Human Body|