How to turn your iPhone into a portable video monitor？
TWO STEP TO SET:
Step 1: Download the video capture app “AtHome Video Streamer” and install it in device A, the unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device A at the first time.
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app “AtHome Camera Pro” in device B which you want to use as a viewer. Open the app, sign up and login, select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a device A, so you are all set to enjoy the live streaming !
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime.
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the "Night Vision" mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker.
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode.
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours' video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day.
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room.
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.