Get Australia's most accurate and beautiful weather app with no ads.
Sourced directly from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed locally in Australia by Australians.
This app is packed with features that are only exclusive to this app. Be confident you have all the weather information you will ever need.
- (NEW) Apple Watch App with complications.
- Spoken rain alert notifications. Let you when the rain is coming. By default this is disabled.
- BOM rain radar maps to view approaching rain. Now with Deep learning rain predictions.
- Location finder that uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled.
- Beautiful weather graphs for visually representation of the temperature, rain, tides and statistics.
- Statistical weather graphs. View which are the coldest, warmest, rainiest sunnies, etc. months. Perfect for comparison of holiday destinations.
- Sun and Moon information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Push Notifications to receive weather information or BOM warnings. Perfect for morning weather update or for a warning alert.
- 3 hourly weather forecast for next 7 days for all location in Australia.
- 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Information on Fire Danger and UV index.
- Heaps of designs to choose from, so you can customise your app. With some design changing interface with weather conditions.
- BOM radar maps. Including rainfall, doppler and national cloud and radar maps.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps to view weather conditions for the coming days. A visual representation of the weeks forecast for temperatures, rain, pressure and more.
- The only app to provide District Forecast for a detailed in depth forecast analysis. A must for professional weather users.
- Additional static radar image to view overhead rain clouds.
- Marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Doppler radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery.
- Interactive maps on:
● Surface Pressure and Rainfall
● MSLP and Thickness
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Geopotential Height
● Relative Humidity
● Dew Point
● Combined Sea and Swell
● Primary Swell
● Wind Waves
● Swell Period
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
Australia Weather Information App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- Use this app information as advisory only.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support!