This app is a AVR tutorial based on ATMEGA16 C language. It is suitable for hobbyist or engineering students.
Learning AVR mcu is difficult. The learning curve is steep. The process including reading datasheet, writing code, building prototypes and troubleshooting. The most possible errors are the setting wrong value of registers.
Now, AVR tutorial Pro is the solution. The code wizard allow you to set the timer, UART, ADC, interrupt and peripherals by just a few clicks in setting. The proven C source code is generated automatically.
Though the code wizard is based on ATMEGA16 mcu, it is easy to port to other ATMEGA mcu since the source code is highly structured
• AVR architecture review
• AVR asm mnemonics & C language
• 21 demo projects including LED, buzzer, key switch, lcm16x2, ADC, etc
• Code wizard for UART, timer, interrupt, ADC and external peripherals
Features in PRO only
• Support I2C eeprom 24C01 (128B) ~ 24C512 (64kB)
• Support SPI eeprom 25010 (128B) ~ 25M02 (256kB)
• Extra demo projects including led matrix 16x16, I2C eeprom, SPI eeprom, home automation
• Code wizard for I2C eeprom, SPI eeprom, LCM128x64, etc
Atmel® and AVR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries, in the US and/or other countries. This application is not related or affiliated in any way Atmel Corporation.
|AVR Tutorial Pro|
|Scoreboard for Duckpin Lite|
|Scoreboard for duckpin Pro|
|Scoreboard for duckpin Ultra|
|My Bowling Ultra|
|My Gate Ball|
|My Gate Ball Ultra|
|My Gate Ball Pro|
|EE Buddy Pro|
|My Archery Ultra|
|Voltage Regulator Pro|
|8051 Tutorial Pro|
|My Cube Timer Pro|
|My Cube Timer|
|Easy Expense Pro|
|Easy Expense Lite|