Alan Alarm is a 100% free app with no ads that let's you keep track of prayer times and set an alarm to remind you. You can choose from multiple notification sounds. Tap the notification you'll go directly to Azan Alarm and the full Azan of your choice will be played.
* Choose from 24 different notification sounds including the default iOS notification sound, 9 discrete iOS-like sounds as well as 14 short clips of Azan.
* Choose from 14 built-in full Azan alarms, or choose a song from your iTunes Music Library.
* Choose from 7 different calculation methods including:
- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim World League
- Shia Ithna-Ashari (Jafari), based on the Leva Institute in Qum
- Umm Al-Qura University in Mecca
- University of Islamic Sciences in Karachi
- University of Tehran Institute of Geophysics
* Automatically detect your location and get accurate prayer times wherever you are, or pick your own location.
* Choose which periods to set alarms for individually
* Get precise times for:
* Alarms will continue to play even if you lock your phone or switch to a different app.
* Play Azan whenever you want with the Azan Player
* Find Qibla direction
* Adjust the timing for alarms (for ex. 10 mins before)
* Adjust Azan times manually
Important Note: To ensure accurate alarms you should launch the app or tap a notification at least once every 3 days. This is due to a limitation in iOS.
Important Note: Due to iOS limitations notifications can only be 30 seconds, so you *must* tap the notification to hear the full Azan.
If you like Azan Alarm, please say a Fatiha and Salawaat for the developer and rate it!
Got feedback? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org