Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracker on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, push notifications, reminder alarms, emails, night mode, milk stash management, Siri shortcuts, an easy-to-use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, breastfeeding, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood,
temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your
nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also set up notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Integration with SIRI: most action can be voice-activated
* Easily track feeding (bottle, breastfeeding, solid food, cup), diaper changes, sleep, activities, mood, milestones, diary
* Track your milk stash
* Track behavior, mood, incident reports, and assessments
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size, temperature.
* Customize the app for toddlers and older kids, with potty training and solid food.
* Setup reminder alarms to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Activate the night mode with a dark background
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and breastfeeding duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, set up as many parents and caregivers as you like
* Support for twins with dual feeding,
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Please update the software to be more iwatch and iPad compatible
Latest version crashes when trying to change the time.
Can’t get thru the create login screen, “unsupported url” error, which makes no sense to the user. I want my $4.99 back
I love this app and all of the different ways to track things but the update today screwed things up. When I click on the time to adjust when something happens the app closes. So unless I remember to log something as soon as it happens it throws things off completely and feedings may not be accurate which is super important since you use the time when feeding began to track when to feed again. It would also be great to be able to show small poop and large pee in the same entry rather than trying to decide which way to log it or make a note.
At first the interface looks a bit crowded, and indeed this app lets you log and track a truly staggering collection of metrics... if you wish. You can also quite easily cut it down to show only the things you care about. The watch support is also quite key, as I don’t actually carry my phone around all the time.