### Only compatible with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro ###
This app is primarily used to measure atmospheric pressure. It could also collect weather information such as temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation and cloudiness from adjacent weather stations. This app contains the following features:
1) Plot the measured data in real time.
2) Measurement duration and measurement frequency are customizable.
3) Multiple units supported: kPa, hPa, mbar, mmHg, Torr, at, kgf/cm^2, atm, inHg, psi.
4) Users could set alert value to some level (Ex. 800 hPa). When the measured pressure is lower than the alert value, it will alert users.
5) The location information of the measurement points could also be obtained, and all the measurement results could be shown in map.
6) All measured data could be exported as a csv format file for post process.
7) In addition, users could also add photos, videos and voice notes to the measured data, and the photos, videos and voice notes could be downloaded via iTunes.