Wherever you are, and whatever your plans, you’re always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather. Now even easier to understand, with more locations and more hourly information.
Get the information you need - fast. Including...
- At-a-glance forecasts, so you can make decisions quickly
- Hourly data up to 14 days ahead (in UK locations and major international cities)
- Sign in to, or register, your BBC account to save locations across different devices
- "Chance of precipitation", giving you a heads up about rain, hail or snow
- "Feels like" temperature, which takes into account wind strength
- Met Office weather warnings, personalised to locations that matter to you
- Social-friendly forecasts, sharable on Facebook, Twitter and email
- Text-to-speech accessibility (optimised for iOS "VoiceOver")
- Easy-to-read, intuitive layout
Weather app and your privacy
To display weather in your current location just activate the location services on your device. You'll find them in Settings>Privacy>Location Services.
Don't worry, your precise location is not shared with the BBC. The app just chooses the closest location where weather information is available.
This info is kept anonymous, secure and we won't share it with anyone. No other personal data relating to you will be sent to the BBC either (for instance, a username, email address or unique device identifier).
If you don't want the BBC Weather app to display the weather at your current location just go to Settings>Privacy>Locations Services>BBC Weather. Then where it says "Allow location access" select "Never".
Having a BBC account offers a safe and secure way to add up to 10 locations which you can access on other devices when you sign in. To find out more about getting your own BBC account and what it lets you do, then go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/account.
About BBC Weather
BBC Weather is responsible for preparing and broadcasting weather forecasts across the BBC, in association with MeteoGroup. The BBC broadcast its first weather forecast in 1922 and by 1936 was pioneering the use of weather maps during TV forecasts. The BBC Weather App was launched in 2013 and is now one of the most popular weather apps in the UK.
Weather > Free & Paid Apps > Free
Games > Quick Links > Browse by Category > Weather > Free & Paid Apps > Free
Games > Quick Links > Browse by Category > Weather > Free & Paid Apps > Free > See All
|Get Creative from CBeebies|
|CBBC Horrible Histories|
|BBC Learning English|
|CBBC Dennis & Gnasher|
|CBBC - The Dumping Ground|
|CBBC Danger Mouse Ultimate|
|Playtime Island from CBeebies|
|BBC+ The BBC, just for you.|
|BBC iPlayer Kids|
|BBC Bitesize - Revision|
|BBC Life Story|
|BBC Cymru Fyw|
|Storytime from CBeebies|
|BBC iPlayer Radio|
|بي بي سي عربي|