BBC Wildlife Magazine offers a window to the natural world, showcasing the wonder and beauty of wildlife through informative features and stunning photography.
Packed full of breathtaking images and insightful features on a broad range of animals and habitats from the UK and overseas, this magazine is all backed up with practical advice, expert tips and ideas for great days out that will help you to understand, experience and enjoy nature more.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*