Important: please read the app's description before acquiring the app. You will not be able to drag the slider after sharing on a social platform. The sliding functionality is only available inside the app.
Try before you buy: look for Before and After Photo Compare
Main features of Before and After Pro Slider:
- works on all iPads and iPhones with iOS 10+
- no ads
- easy to use (please follow the instructions in the How to Use screen)
- the settings and slides are automatically saved and will be used when you start the app again
- animated tutorial that will be shown the first time you open the app
- 2 Image Slider mode where you can manually drag the slider (vertically, horizontally, oblique or reverted oblique) to reveal the After image
- Slideshow mode where you can present your before/after slides (30 max) in an animated way. The reveal animation will run by itself for each slide.
- ability to load both before/images for the current slide at the same time
- ability to save/share a snapshot of the current slide. Only a screenshot will be saved/shared, so you won't have the slider functionality when you perform this operation.
- you can record the slideshow and then trim it before saving or sharing it.
How to use:
- tap on the before/after image slots to load the images from the Library (or take a new one with the camera). Optionally, you can load a logo (for best results, use a png image with transparency) that will be shown in one of the corners when you are in Slideshow mode
- modify the slide handle/slideshow settings to match your needs
- once both images are loaded, tap on the 2 Image Slider screen and drag the slider with your finger
- to create a slideshow, the before and after images for the current slide must be present (valid only for the first slide). Once the images are loaded and you altered to settings to match your preferenes, tap on the Slideshow button and watch it run automatically. To add a new slide, tap on the + button in the top right corner and then add images to it. You can move through the slides in the main screen with the arrows or by swiping on the before/after image slots on.
- to hide the top and bottom control bars in 2 Image Slider/Slideshow mode, tap on the eye icon in the top right corner. To show them again, double tap or long press on the device's screen
- To record, activate the Rec button and then the Slideshow button. The recording will stop and once the slideshow is finished, and you will be presented with the resulting video.
The app is suitable for those who want to compare the before and after images (to see weight loss or diet/fitness program results, makeup transformation etc) or to impress their friends/bosses/clients with the work they've done, by presenting them the stages of their work in a cool way.
The images in the video preview/screenshots are not included! Please read the detailed How to Use screen inside the app.
Enjoy this app and don't forget to contact us through the app's contact form if you have something to say!