Ever wanted to know more about ships and boats, or track a vessel around the globe? Boat Watch lets you spot and identify boats and ships in an instant.
An optional In-App purchase even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
* Spot any boat or ship via real-time AIS network
* See the name, type and destination of each vessel
* Set any boat as a favorite, and track it on the map
* Search and find boats and places
Optional In-App Upgrade Purchases adds...
Pro upgrade ( one time purchase):-
* Full boat information - picture, speed, where its from, etc.
* Show boat's recent tracks
* Set multiple favorite boats, to find them easily
* Get alerts when a tracked boat arrives or departs
* Augmented Reality. View a ship and see its name and details
* OpenSeaMap charts with buoys, lighthouses & shipping lanes
Fleet upgrade ( subscription):
* Fleet - set and receive arrival and departure alerts for multiple boats
Boat Watch also gives you the option to buy official NOAA nautical charts for the US and UK&IE so you get the same view of the ocean as the ship's navigator. See the shipping channels, buoys, lights and hazards and why a ship is taking a particular route.
Our ship coverage is global and amongst the best in the world. You can find out how our system works and check our coverage here :-
Pocket Mariner are committed to providing great customer service and continually improve our Boat Watch apps. If you have any questions please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
The "Fleet upgrade " subscription is yearly and will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, and will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the iTunes account holder and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
Boat Watch should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.