Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water! Get the same detailed marine & lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: download «Boating Marine & Lakes» and get a 2-week trial of the subscription.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE YEAR: choose your favorite areas and get the subscription. Tap Menu > Me > Subscription. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Get the most out of your time on the water: plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps, sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips!
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> DOWNLOAD OF CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: The essential cartographic reference based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. Nautical Chart provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
- SONARCHART™: The 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Enhance it by sharing your sonar logs!
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from both the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boaters’ community.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES
The most current nautical charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day!
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING: Quickly and automatically, create detailed routes, even through narrow waterways and channels! POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
- NAVIGATION MODULE: Advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more!
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges, and more!
- WEATHER & TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts, and more!
- TIMELINE: View your track histories including pictures taken while tracking, POIs and panoramic images.
After one year, you can renew your subscription. If you don’t, you can still use previously downloaded maps, along with several free features such as TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCE, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP OPTIONS, SYNC my DATA and GOVT CHART in US.
CREATE YOUR OWN HD MAPS
With SonarChart™ Live you can create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Simply connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs and help us to improve charts in your local area.
- To use this app on all your mobile devices! Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher devices
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Check the compatibility of your device at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides
|Boating Marine & Lakes|
|Boating HD Marine & Lakes|
|Boating Australia&NZ HD|
|Boating Asia&Africa HD|
|Boating Denmark&Greenland HD|
|Boating US&Canada HD|
|Boating UK&Holland HD|
|Boating USA HD|
|Boating Europe HD|
|Boating Caribbean&S.America HD|