The new BOCHK Mobile Banking
Banking at your fingertips
- Provide shortcut customization and reminder for preset instructions
- Make real-time transfer via FPS
- Trade Hong Kong stocks, China A share and US stocks on one page
- Provide streaming foreign currency exchange rates, market commentary, it is a one-stop FX service at your fingertip
- Provide efficient remittance services through our global network
- Purchase insurance with simplified process, check your policy information at any time
- Authorise Mobile Banking & Internet Banking transactions
- Instant notification of transactions anytime, anywhere
If you are our Internet Banking customer, you may login to enjoy the Mobile Banking services by using the username and password of your Internet Banking Account. If you have not registered our Internet Banking Services, please visit any of our branches for registration.
To protect your online transactions, please read the Bank's Security Information (including the precautions of using mobile applications: The Bank's website www.bochk.com > ""Security information > Mobile Banking and WeChat official account"" .
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
The above products and services are subject to the relevant terms. For details, please contact the staff of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”).
Risk Disclosure for Investment Products or Services: Investment involves risks. Although investment may bring profit opportunities, each investment product or service involves potential risks. Due to dynamic changes in the market, the price movement and volatility of investment products may not be the same as expected by customers. Customers' fund may increase or reduce due to the purchase or sale of investment products. The loss incurred from investment may be the same or greater than initial investment amount, proceeds may also change accordingly. Part of the investment may not be able to liquidate immediately under certain market situation. Before making any investment decisions, customers should consider their own financial situation, investment objectives and experiences, willingness and ability to bear risks, and understand the nature and risks of the relevant product. For the nature and risk disclosures of individual investment products, customers should read carefully the relevant offering documents for details. Customers should seek professional advice from an independent financial adviser.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple Inc. is not responsible for any promotions or activities created or organized by or in relation to BOCHK.