busybusy™ helps smart construction companies track and monitor critical jobsite data in real-time improving productivity & performance. busybusy’s time tracking app helps you track your team’s hours and labor costs by project, employee, or company. busybusy’s management dashboard allows you to monitor employee activity, labor costs, and job progress real-time. Busybusy is the perfect time tracking & job costing app built BY construction companies FOR construction companies.
TRACK TIME & LABOR COSTS
busybusy’s time tracking app is the easiest way for employees to clock in/out on a daily basis. They can also upload and manage projects notes and photos so everything is documented. Worried about connectivity? With offline mode, remote job sites are no longer a problem.
• Easily clock in/out or create manual time entries
• Supervisors can clock in/out for their crews
• Record weather conditions and other jobsite updates
• Track, predict, & minimize potential overtime hours
• Send time & location based reminders to remind employees to clock in/out
• Monitor time & labor costs from a mobile device
• Get safety signatures from workers daily
INCREASE JOBSITE VISIBILITY
busybusy’s management dashboard helps owners, supervisors, and office admins know whether the job is being done right and on schedule. It gives you instant access to all timecards, reports, and photos that are safely stored in a secure workspace. Easily see who is clocked in, where they clocked in, and what project they are working on. Track overtime, time off, and even integrate with payroll for faster processing.
• Organize your workflow into projects and subprojects
• Add employees and manage employee access
• View reports for job costing and project management
• Export data for sue with your payroll provider or accounting software
• Automatically synchronize your data with desktop versions of Quickbooks
busybusy™ - Smart Jobsite Data
*** We respect your privacy. Your data is never shared, sold, or used for any marketing purposes, whatsoever.
** Please note that GPS is used to obtain accurate clock in/out locations. In order to provide accurate locations, GPS operates for a short duration in the background after pressing clock in/out. Only the clock in/out, start break, and stop break locations are recorded.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.