With features tailored to everyone from amateur to Pro photographers Camrote has you covered, making it a fantastic tool for remote control of your Sony Alpha or Cyber-shot camera.
From taking family self-portraits to setting up and capturing complex scenes, Camrote is the tool for your remote control needs!
Features & Benefits
• Easy transfer of full-resolution RAW* files (or JPEG... or both!) from your supported camera.
• Simple connection process via QR, NFC, recently connected devices or manual entry.
• Ability to change shutter settings with the flick of a finger.
• Fantastic compositional tools for any situation.
• Bulb and Continuous shooting modes*.
• Ability to switch between landscape and portrait aspect ratios.
• Simple to use and effective time-lapse mode, including BULB timelapse.
• A beautiful default dark theme to help you when working in low-light conditions.
• Simple and intuitive UI for capturing geotagging tracks via GPX for import to Lightroom or other editing software**.
• Easy interface for either batch download or single download of captured images.
• Designed from the ground up to be fast and intuitive on both iPhone and iPad to make capturing photos a breeze.
• Customisable UI: Choose whether to configure shutter settings using a slider or radio buttons.
• Better accessibility support.
• Shooting presets.
• Apple Watch support to configure and capture photos from your wrist!
• Auto exposure ramping for timelapse (pending research to see if an iOS device is powerful enough to do the necessary calculations).
• Support for remote control of other camera manufacturers***
Made with Love
Camrote is made with love in Wales, by an avid Amateur photographer and has the support of a large community of beta testers who are constantly suggesting brilliant new features and ideas! It will only continue to become a better remote control tool with time.
Some features require in-app purchases to use, or are extendable via an in-app purchase. These purchases will be charged to your iTunes Account. Terms and Conditions can be found here: http://camrote.app/terms_and_conditions
* Only on supported cameras. See our support page form more info.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*** Some manufacturers may not be supported where documentation is not available.
Camrote uses the Camera Remote API by Sony via ROCC, and works along side Imaging Edge Mobile and Play Memories.
Sony, α, Alpha, Cyber-shot, NEX, RX are trademarks of Sony Corporation.