Thinking of acquiring your PAL license?
In Canada, to get your gun license you need to pass 2 theoretical tests as well as practical exams. To help you not to get lost in the maze of legal and safety questions, not to be dazzled by unknown terms during theory and to get the hang of what real CRFSC and CFSC exams are, we have created this quiz app. Few hours of practice with this app - and you will confidently pass actual theory tests at your exam.
The application contains 250+ questions, which help you to master your knowledge by practicing offline (you don't need an Internet connection) and, thus, utilizing your time better.
- 250+ questions based on CRFSC/CFSC preparation materials
- Randomly generated quizzes
- Quiz capacity is optimized for fastest tuition
- Reviewing included comments for the most complicated/tricky questions
- Practical advice and weapon handling techniques from the best firearms instructors
Some recommendations for your exam:
1. Start preparing 2 to 1 week before your exam (on one hand you don't want to forget anything, but on the other hand you want to avoid an information overload);
2. Found unknown term - find out what it is. Otherwise you may face it on your exam;
3. If you theory is on Friday evening and practice and exams are on Saturday, make sure you don't have to cook your dinner on Friday (you will get home quite late);
4. Good sleep is important!
5. The cornerstone of the exam is ACTS and PROVE. Learn its meaning by heart, and practice. If you can't practice with real arms at home, at least watch videos and visualize the process. At practical exam you need to ACTS and PROVE you gun all the time. For example, instructor says: "Put the gun on the table!" - you ACTS and PROVE it and only then place on the table. And so on.
Good luck with your PAL/RPAL test!
|Canada Firearms Test|
|California M1 Test Prep|
|M1 Test Prep|
|Prueba de Armas de Fuego|
|Motorcycle Safety Test|
|Gun Safety Test|
|Australian Firearm Safety Quiz|
|California Firearms Test|