Everything you want to know about your CELLULAR CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Cellular Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Cellular connection from carrier information to cellular features and more.
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE),
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
• Detect carrier features available in your country:
• Voice over IP (VoIP) support.
• Device unlocking (carrier-free) support.
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support.
• Visual Voicemail support.
• FaceTime (audio or video) over cellular connection.
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Wi-Fi calling (using the carrier Wi-Fi network).
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Government and AMBER (America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) alerts.
• Disaster type (tsunami, earthquake, flood, godzilla) alerts.
• Full offline carrier database contains 500+ mobile networks from 150+ countries.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
• Show cellular data and visual voice mail traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
• Show cellular network interface IP address, ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Low-level information about the cellular interface, technical parameters, flags.
• Detect cellular features of your device: SIM card size, phone and Wi-Fi calling, cellular data transfer capabilities.
• Show RF exposure Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) limit values (US, EU).
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, 5, Pro (9.7", 10.5" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
|Device Detective Kit|
|Network Travel Kit|
|Air Tools Plus|