Already more than 1.5 million loyal customers, and more than 18,000 drivers at your service!
Chauffeur Privé is a ride hailing service that allows you to order a car with a few taps. Available in Paris, Lyon and the French Riviera.
"France’s alternative to Uber” - Financial Times
“The French leader in ride-hailing” - BFM
- Upfront pricing - starting at €8 only!
- Seamless payment in the app
- Available 24/7
- 4 min average waiting time
- Bookings - ideal for your airport trips
- Exclusive loyalty program
- 100% of taxes paid locally
THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS
- “Great ride hailing app, I can’t live without it!”
- “Amazing! Finally drivers who care.”
- “Fast, efficient and very user friendly.”
- “Great app, great service... Forget Paris taxis!"
- “Since I heard about it, I only use Chauffeur Privé.”
- “Better than Uber, better than Taxify. Five-star customer service.”
- Standard: for 25% cheaper fares (e.g. Peugeot 508)
- Sedan: for a premium experience (e.g. Mercedes Class E)
- Van: the perfect solution for a group of up to 7 persons (e.g. Mercedes Viano)
AND MUCH MORE
- Check nearby drivers in real-time
- Possibility to let your driver know of your destination once in the car
- Receive notifications for each step of your trip
- Fill in your flight number, and your driver will wait for you at CDG (Roissy) airport, Orly airport, Le Bourget airport, Saint-Exupéry airport and Nice Côte d'Azur airport
- Easily meet your driver at train stations, especially at Gare du Nord, Gare Saint-Lazare and Gare de Lyon
- Pay with your debit card or with Apple Pay
- 100% of your in-app tips go to the driver
- Customer service available seven days a week
- Paris and Ile-de-France: Paris, Versailles, Créteil, Argenteuil, Cergy, Saint-Denis, Montreuil, Aubervilliers, Boulogne-Billancourt, Nanterre, Colombes, Courbevoie, Issy-les-Moulineaux, Levallois-Perret, Disneyland Paris, Paris airports (CDG, Orly), and more
- Greater Lyon: Lyon, Villeurbanne, Vénissieux, Saint-Exupéry airport, and more
- French Riviera: Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Nice Côte d'Azur airport, and more
- More cities coming!
So, where are we taking you?