What are your existing language skills in Spanish?
The program is an instrument that gives you a reliable assessment of your current language competence. Regardless of whether you have had little contact with the target language or feel at home with it, the test result sets the markers.
The levels are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, abbreviated as CEFR. It defines six main levels:
Give it a try!
- for 4 users
- 50 questions for Level A Test
- 60 questions for Level B Test
- save not finished tests
- visual feedback for right / wrong answers
- nice animations
- optional background music and acoustic feedback
- certificate with detailed description of your knowledge
|Check Your Spanish|
|HEAL YOUR BACK|
|Mein Pilates Flow Training|
|Die 60 Besten BBP-Übungen|
|bike.App - GPS for Cycling|
|walk.App - Walking with GPS|
|Die 60 Besten Rückenübungen|
|run.App - Running with GPS|
|Pilates - Barbara Becker|
|WordPower English - 词汇量测试|
|iMCards Lite - Flash Cards|
|iMCards - Flash Cards|