You'll learn the names and symbols of all 118 chemical elements of the Periodic Table with this app - from
nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O) to plutonium (Pu) and americium (Am). Please choose the way of studying that suits you the
1) Basic Elements Quiz (magnesium Mg, sulfur S).
2) Advanced Elements Quiz (vanadium = V, palladium = Pd).
3) All Elements (from hydrogen (H) to oganesson (Og)).
+ A separate quiz about Atomic Numbers (for example, 20 is calcium Ca).
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards: browse all element cards with essential information about atomic number, chemical symbol, atomic mass, and the name of the element.
* Periodic Table.
The app is translated into 22 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the elements in any of them.
Many thanks to Dmitri Mendeleev, the discoverer of the Periodic Law! The element with atomic number 101 is named
Mendelevium (Md) after him.
Identify all elements from alkali metals and lanthanides (rare earth metals) to transition metals and noble gases. I hope that this app will help you to make an important step in studying general and inorganic chemistry.
|Elements and Periodic Table|
|Cantons of Switzerland Quiz|
|Prefectures of Japan - Quiz|
|Easy Pictures - Fun Photo-Quiz|
|古典音乐的著名作曲家 - 肖像测验|
|猫品种 : 关于所有受欢迎的品种的猫问答|
|世界的鸟 - 地球的着名鸟测验|
|Famous Monuments of the World|
|Dogs Quiz: Photos of Cute Pets|
|Flowers Quiz: Beautiful Plants|
|各大洲的首都 - 世界地理测试|
|动物 : 动物学测验为大家|
|US Cities and State Capitol Buildings Quiz|
|著名人物 - 关于世界和伟人的历史的测验|
|Counties of England Quiz|
|国旗 - 世界各大洲 : 了解地球上的所有国家和地区|
|Organic Chemistry - Advanced Topics Bundle|
|世界城市 - 照片测验|
|Mexican States - Quiz about Mexico|
|Provinces of Turkey - Quiz|