Play Chess Online + with more than 1.000.000 registered players worldwide. ChessFriends.com app is the perfect tool for everyone, ranging from amateurs and children to pro players and grandmasters.
- Big international community, chess multiplayer - More than 1.000.000 registered players on http://www.chessfriends.com
- Various time control options - Classic, Blitz and Bullet chess games
- Rated games - Track your rating and performance
- Rankings and detailed statistics with charts
- Player account - User profiles with real FIDE rating
- Access your account from various platforms, including web browsers and mobile devices
- Multiple languages supported
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Track your progress with ELO rating and experience levels
- Elaborate friends system and chat to keep you in touch with friends / favourite opponents
- Entertaining achievements with bonus rewards
- VIP Membership
VIP Membership Subscription* Options:
- Monthly VIP Subscription for $5.99 per month
- Yearly VIP Subscription for $33.99 per year
VIP Membership features:
- VIP Member icon
- No game fees with 0 gold bet (unlimited play)
- Big game profits
- No Ads
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
When I’m in check, this app doesn’t allow you to capture with king, even when nothing is protecting it.
I feel like this is one of the games where they bot the comments but only time will tell.Edit:yeah real life chess is better
A good chess application. One of the upsides of app is the replay analysis. One of the downsides is the the coins. If you play too many good players they will take your coins quickly. The x-factor is the spin lottery system. Once I won over 250 coins which helped me recover my losses. Good online chess application.
Ease of finding chess partner, nice user interface and other many cool features make this app one of the best chess playing app!