Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans! At the elite demonic-law firm of Varkath Nebuchadnezzar Stone, you'll depose a fallen god, find romance, and maybe even make partner, if you don't lose your own soul first.
"Choice of the Deathless" is a necromantic legal thriller by Max Gladstone, Campbell Award-nominated author of Three Parts Dead and Two Serpents Rise. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a fantasy realm with a rich and evolving backstory, based on the novels published by Tor Books.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, dead or alive (or both).
• Build your career on carefully reasoned contracts, or party all night with the skeletal partners at your firm.
• Navigate intrigue and mystery in a world of scheming magicians and devious monsters.
• Look for love in at least some of the right places.
• Balance student loans, sleep, daily commute, rent payments, and demonic litigation—hey, nobody said being a wizard was always fun.
|Choice of the Deathless|
|Choice of Games|
|The Hero Project: Open Season|
|The Fielder's Choice|
|The Cryptkeepers of Hallowford|
|Tally Ho by Kreg Segall|
|T-Rex Time Machine|
|Choice of Rebels: Uprising|
|Heart of the House|
|The Superlatives: Aetherfall|
|Choice of the Cat|
|Grand Academy for Villains|
|Trials of the Thief-Taker|
|The Hero Unmasked!|
|Avatar of the Wolf|
|Demon Mark: A Russian Saga|
|Welcome to Moreytown|
|Urban Fantasy 1|