Beautifully designed, smart Structural Analysis of frames, slabs and beams for the professional civil engineer, architect and university student.
An all-in-one package of Statics, Material Database and Unit Converter
Solve on the site -> e-mail the report to the office
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS FEATURES
- Simply supported slab [for 8 supporting conditions and variable dead/live loads]
- Reinforced concrete beam in flexure [tensile reinforcement & associated cost]
- Straight, simply supported beam [for 4 support x 9 loading conditions]
- One bay frame [for 14 loading /imposed displacement/thermal conditions]
- Continuous beam [plot deflections, bending moments and shear forces for up to 10 number of spans, 3 supports and non-uniform loads at each span]
- Different materials [reinforced concrete and structural steel] with any combination of loads and structural system
- Different sections [Rectangular R/C sections & IPE, HEA, HEB, IPN steel sections]
- Perform simple and some not-so-simple, structural engineering calculations while out of the office or at the construction site.
- Always carry with you, for reference, a library of materials and sections.
- Export your computations (inclusive of graphical results, photo of the structure and automatic GPS location] and send them to the office, the construction site or the client by e-mail.
FOR INTERNATIONAL USE:
- Use standards S.I. units and take advantage of the unit converter to use any other unit system
- Create your own materials (concrete, reinforcement steel, structural steel)
- Create your own, custom steel sections, if not existing in the library
Engage in Twitter, Google+ and Facebook through www.cet4ipad.eu