Based on the best selling Medical-Surgical book by Ignatavicius (Iggy) and Workman’s. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Clinical Companion for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care:
Clinical Companion for Ignatavicius, Workman, and Rebar’s Medical-Surgical Nursing: Interprofessional Collaborative Care, 9th Edition, is an A-Z, easy-to-use guide to more than 250 common medical-surgical conditions and their management. Written in a reader-friendly, direct-address style, this convenient tool is perfect for helping you out on clinical days in school and in practice. This edition features a unique focus on the concepts and exemplars found in the Ignatavicius textbook, along with updated content throughout that cross-references to the main text. With a streamlined collaborative care format, complete with new QSEN highlights and a reorganized Concepts in Medical-Surgical Nursing section, it will quickly become your favorite bedside reference.
New to this Edition:
* NEW! Updated content matches the 9th edition of the Ignatavicius textbook for a reliably seamless reference and study experience.
* NEW and UNIQUE! Additional focus on concept exemplars reflects the new conceptual focus of the Ignatavicius textbook and includes cross-references to refer you to relevant exemplar disorders.
* NEW and UNIQUE! A Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Care section (Part One) reflects the emphasis on nursing concepts in the Ignatavicius textbook and provides you with a quick reference to essential concepts needed for effective nursing practice.
* NEW and UNIQUE! Interprofessional focus added to remind you to coordinate care with other health professionals.
* NEW! Cross-references to the Ignatavicius textbook point you to detailed coverage of each concept or disorder.
* UNIQUE! Consistent collaborative care format mirrors that of the Ignatavicius textbook to more effectively prepare you for clinical days.
* UNIQUE! Nursing Safety Priorities (Drug Alert, Critical Rescue, and Action Alert) reinforce critical safety measures at the bedside and mirror those in the Ignatavicius textbook.
* A-Z synopses of more than 250 diseases and disorders, along with related collaborative care, serve as both a quick reference for clinical days and a study resource for diseases/disorders and related collaborative care.
* QSEN highlights each focus on one or more of the six core QSEN competencies (Patient-Centered Care, Teamwork & Collaboration, Evidence-Based Practice, Quality Improvement, Safety, and Informatics) to help you understand how to apply QSEN competencies for safe patient care.
Based on: 9th edition
Author: Donna (Iggy) D. Ignatavicius, MS, RN, ANF and Chris Winkelman, RN, PhD, CCRN, ACNP
Publisher: Saunders | Elsevier, Inc.
ISBN 10: 0323461700
ISBN 13: 9780323461702
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Medical > 所有 iPad App > 免费 > See All
|Med-Surg Nursing Clinical Comp|
|Buzz: Secure Medical Messenger|
|Washington Manual Bundle|
|Conn's Current Therapy 2018|
|Harrison’s Manual + Rx DDx Tx|
|Clinical Rotation Super Bundle|
|Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas|
|Saunders Comp Review NCLEX PN|
|Tintinalli's Emergency Med Man|
|Symptom to Diagnosis-EB Guide|
|Poisoning & Drug Overdose Info|
|Occupational & Environmental|
|Guide to Diagnostic Tests 7ed|
|Williams Manual of Hematology|
|Saunders Comp Review NCLEX RN|
|Surgical Recall - Best-Selling|
|Current Diag & Treat. Ob & Gyn|
|CURRENT Med Diag & Treatment|
|Medical Bag for Physicians|
|Anatomy & Physiology MIE NCLEX|
|Nursing Essentials - Pkt Guide|