Welcome to The Co-operative Bank mobile banking app.
Our features include:
• Logging in with TouchID, FaceID or passnumber – its quick and secure
• Save and pay a new payee
• View and delete payees
• Browse over a year’s worth of transactions on your current, savings and loan accounts
• View and delete your scheduled payments
• Make payments to your Co-operative Bank credit card without the need to set up a new payee
• Switch your statement preferences on your current or savings account
• Transfer between your Co-operative Bank accounts
• Pay your saved payees
• Make one off payments up to a total of £250 within a 24 hour period
• Additional steps to protect you from fraud when paying a new payee
• Update your email address and telephone number
• The ability to apply for some products directly
• View up to 7 years of statements for current accounts, savings, ISAs and loans
To gain access to our app you will need to register for online banking if you haven’t already done so. If you have,
you will need your username, password and 6-digit security code to access our app.
Is my phone compatible?
For security reasons, you’ll need a compatible device and operating system to use our mobile banking app. You also won’t be able to use the app, if your device is jail broken.
You’ll need an iPhone 5s / iPad Air or newer – running iOS 8.4.1 or above.
If you are not able to update to this version, you can log into The Co-operative Bank online banking to access your accounts.
To protect our customers we use a range of security measures including the latest encryption technology. Independent security experts have tested the security of our app.
There are still a few things you can do to protect yourself using the app:
• Only download the app from official app stores
• Never share your login details with anyone
• When logging on in a public place, keep your details out of sight
• Always install the latest security and operating system updates
We won’t charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use, depending on your tariff or contract. Contact your operator for details. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Apple, Touch ID and FaceID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No. 121885). The Co-operative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No.990937. Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application for an account or credit facility. The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. subscribes to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored by the Lending Standards Board.