CoinDash is a cryptocurrency mining monitor and dashboard app that supports many popular mining multipools including Ethermine, Flypool, F2Pool, NanoPool, SparkPool, Mining Pool Hub, AntPool, SlushPool, EthPool, 2Miners, Suprnova, NiceHash, MineXMR, CoinMine, DwarfPool and Give-Me-Coins. That's 16 mining monitor apps in one! It supports many cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash and a host of other altcoins.
Statistics are displayed in a single scrollable pane grouped by category for quick and easy viewing, including hash rates, difficulty, earnings, projected earnings, shares submitted, last/current block, and workers. Also includes Today View summary stats widget support for your favourite coins.
Check out the the 24 hour hash rate charts + graphical display of hash rates for all your workers color-keyed by coin, effortless switching between supported coins and multipools, intuitive pull-to-refresh updates of dashboard graphics and statistics, and flagging of workers with high invalid shares for those multipools that support it.
Now you can watch your bitcoins and altcoins pile up in style. Your eyes will thank you. Happy mining!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• NEW! Today View summary stats widget; tap the heart to add your favorite coins to the summary stats widget
• NEW! Tap any coin pool in the Today View summary stats widget to open detailed stats for that coin in CoinDash
• 24 hour hash rate charts for multipools that support hash rate history
• Graphical display of active workers and their percentage of the total miner hash rate
• Display the most important mining statistics color-keyed to coin type
• Pull-to-refresh of statistics for the current coin and multipool
• Context-sensitive coin selection and settings panes which adapt to the currently selected multipool
• Fast, simple, and intuitive switching between multipools and coins
• Worker views show accepted/rejected share stats and percentages for those multipools that support it
• Show workers in bright red when rejected shares goes above a user-specified threshold specified in Settings
• Option to show projected earnings in coins or USD for month, week, day, and hour (Ethermine, Flypool, NanoPool, EthPool)
MULTIPOOLS AND COINS SUPPORTED
2Miners - (21 coins) 2miners.com
AntPool - (10 coins) antpool.com
CoinMine.pl - (16 coins) coinmine.pl
DwarfPool - (4 coins) dwarfpool.com
Ethermine - (3 coins) ethermine.org
EthPool - (Ethereum solo mining) ethpool.org
F2Pool - (23 coins) f2pool.com
Flypool - (Zcash) zcash.flypool.org
Give-Me-Coins - (14 coins) give-me-coins.com
MineXMR - (Monero) minexmr.org
Mining Pool Hub - (36 coins) miningpoolhub.com (also supports some delisted coins)
NanoPool - (7 coins) nanopool.com
NiceHash - (34 algos) nicehash.com/algorithm
SparkPool - (3 coins) sparkpool.com
SlushPool - (Bitcoin) slushpool.com
Suprnova - (62 coins) suprnova.cc (also supports some delisted coins)
1. CoinDash supports 227 coins/algos across 16 popular mining multipools. Tap the multipool name in the top center of the screen to change multipools. Tap the top left coin button to change coin pools for the current multipool. Both the coin selection button and settings button are context-sensitive and apply to the current multipool.
2. NanoPool requires a special wallet address format for PascalCoin. To find your full wallet account address, visit your NanoPool PascalCoin web stats, and click the JSON Data button. The first line of the displayed data shows the full account address between the quotes. NB: Don't refresh too frequently as NanoPool uses strict request throttling.
3. NiceHash uses hashing algorithm names instead of coin names. Active algos (currently mined) are highlighted in yellow in the algo/coin list.
4. Some stats for a few Suprnova coin pools are often unavailable due to frequently down stats servers.
5. DwarfPool stats servers have high down times.