"More fun than any idle clicker but with WAY more strategy."
- Apex Legends Players Blog 2018
A one-of-a-kind investment game based on the thrilling highs and stressful lows of Wall Street. It's 1987, you play as Goldie Saxon, a Gordon Gekko type Wall Street legend who exists for one reason, to make cash.
While this game is a parody of Stockmarket greed and excess it is also a deeply thought out simulation of the actual mechanics of stock trading.
Designed by Jon Sheklow (An ex-stockbroker turned game designer from NYC), the game features 11 fictitious companies with constantly breaking news events that influence the prices and volatility of the stocks.
The ultimate goal is to compete against other players all over the globe to become the "Biggest Broker on Wall St", get into the exclusive trading clubs and cement your legacy as a stock market legend!
- Buy and sell stocks in 11 fictional (parody) companies
- Watch "Breaking News" to help inform your stock trading decisions
- Buy low and sell high to increase your "Comish Cash" and buy luxurious crap you don't need!
- Lost all your money in the Stock Market? Just trade your client's account and make more Comish. Invest that Comish back into stocks and try again! What could go wrong?
- You are in total control of your client's money, be careful!
- Trade stocks from fictitious companies such as “Geronimo Airlines” and “NicoTEENS”
- Communicate with your clients using cutting-edge technology like “ELECTRONIC MAIL” or “E-Mail” for short
- Play to win REAL gift cards in the weekly “Invest-A-Contest”
- Totally FREE TO PLAY & WIN!!
- REAL gift card codes sent directly to your inbox when you win
Prepare to unleash your inner D-bag!