*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
In each issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
Plus, the app has a feed section that will provide you with daily inspiration from our friends over at Creative Bloq - available on both iPad & iPhone.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.49 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £39.99 / $44.99 / €44.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you
would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
By purchasing a subscription or downloading an app you agree that you have read and accept Future Publishing Ltd's
|Gun Trade News|
|Bass: The Bass Guitar Magazine|
|Acoustic: the UK's only dedicated acoustic monthly|
|GetPrice - Australia|
|Pi User magazine|
|Paint & Draw: art techniques, tips and advice|
|PriceHawk - Online deals, savings and discounts!|
|Minecraft Mayhem: independent & unofficial|
|Professional Photography Magazine|
|Crime Scene: The Ultimate Guide to Crime Drama|
|Colour Calm: the colouring book for adults|
|Teach yourself Photoshop Elements|
|Master your Nikon D-SLR camera|
|Master your Canon D-SLR camera – a beginner's video guide|
|Teach yourself Photoshop|
|50 Best Logos Ever The Quiz|