Concepts is the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators. With our infinite canvas and organic brushes, fluid and responsive vector drawing engine, and intuitive precision tools, your design experience has never felt so natural. Whether you’re an architect, product designer, illustrator or visual thinker, you can explore, iterate and share your designs anywhere you go.
- Infinite canvas and movable menus for a comfortable, focus-driven drawing workflow.
- Sketch with fluid pens or CAD-like wires, traditional-style pencils, markers and live-blending watercolor with COPIC or custom color sets.
- Mix and drag colors into your own palettes to preserve tone and mood, or reference colors from images with our new vector color picker.
- Select and adjust every stroke you’ve drawn for ultimate drawing control and easy iterations.
- Our precision shape guides, snap and measurement tools respond to real-world scale and do the math for you.
- Enjoy infinite, adjustable Layers, with a Focus Mode for quick reference and touchup.
- Create, organize and share custom object libraries for use in multiple projects, synced free across devices.
- Choose from a variety of powerful exports in standard or vector formats like High-res PNG, SVG, DXF (CAD) or PSD with a connected Adobe CC account. Share with your colleagues or bridge with other apps for further development.
- Optimized for Drag & Drop, and fine-tuned to work seamlessly with Apple Pencil on iPads including 120Hz ProMotion rendering.
Concepts is used by top designers at Apple, Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Unity, Illumination Entertainment, and many more.
- "I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, production designer, film director
- "The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I've experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, head of Calderpeel Architects
- “I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, PDF markup, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Start sketching with our solid, free sketching package. Enjoy beautiful tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Upgrade to the Essentials, designed specifically for professionals. Gain the powerful ability to select and adjust your strokes after you’ve drawn them, create custom brushes, use our precision shape guides and shape objects, and export PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and CONCEPT native file formats.
Get just what you need A-la-Carte, like brush packs, royalty-free, vector object libraries, Make Your Own Objects (use them as Stickers in iMessage) and deep PDF integration.
Or subscribe monthly or yearly and gain access to every library and feature in app, plus our new Team services for quick collaboration: secure live sharing of libraries, palettes and all future libraries + content.
If you opt to subscribe to Concepts Everything monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your iTunes Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, pencil a note to
email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Lasse Pekkala, Osama Elfar and Mimochai for cover art!
Productivity > 素描绘画
Productivity > Main Banner
Overall > iPhone App 收藏 > 学生必备 > 艺术与创意