Control Room brings some of Adobe Lightroom’s development and library management controls and functionality to an app. With Control Room, an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch can function as an external control panel for editing and managing photos within Adobe Lightroom. All of this can simplify and improve a workflow.
• Quickly and remotely make development adjustments via sliders and entry fields, all made easy with a touchscreen.
• The Basic, Tones, Mixer, Detail, Effects, Split Toning, Transform, and Calibrate panels are provided.
• Non-Lightroom CC users can access Lightroom's Dehaze slider.
• Create and use custom development panels with the development settings that you use the most.
• Define and use any Lightroom keyboard shortcuts within the app.
• Quickly and remotely apply your own Lightroom presets to photos.
• Rate photos, add photos to a rapid collection, flag photos, label photos, and navigate between photos.
• All changes are reflected in real-time between the app and Lightroom.
You will need to install the free corresponding Adobe Lightroom plugin provided on our website.
Plugin Download: http://www.controlroomapps.com/downloads
The plugin works on any computer with Adobe Lightroom 6+ or Lightroom Classic CC installed.
|Control Room for Lightroom|