A Crossdot puzzle starts as a grid of empty cells. Your goal is to find the hidden picture, using logic to determine which cells to color. The numbers outside the grid are clues that help you figure out what to color in each row and column.
This popular logic puzzle is known by many names, including Nonogram, Paint by Number, Griddler, Picross, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie and many others. To add to the glorious chaos we've chosen our own name: Crossdots.
* Interact directly and intuitively: tap a cell to color it, tap again to cross it out, again to clear. No fussing
with crosshairs or switching between pen and eraser.
* Stop tapping a cell and after a few seconds it will lock to prevent you from accidentally changing it with stray taps. Double tap to unlock.
* Long press then drag to change multiple cells.
* Pinch to zoom and resize the puzzle to fit your device screen.
* Undo back to any point in your puzzle history.
* After you've solved a puzzle, watch an instant replay.
* Highlight a row or column to help you focus on what you are solving.
* Puzzles are single color; you have the option to switch colors as a tool to help you find the solution.
* Automatic saving of puzzles: come back to the app and pick up right where you left off.
* Puzzles are organized into books. Each book offers the first few puzzles free to try. Buy the book to unlock the rest.
Good luck and have fun!