The best and most accurate app to calibrate your Cuckoo Clock using your iPhone.
Easily measure your Cuckoo Clock swing period and adjust it to a known correct value.
Turn your iPhone into a precise train count sensor with an unbelievable 0.01 milliseconds accuracy!!
Every cuckoo clock owner knows that a mechanical clocks are not as accurate as modern day quartz clocks. This is because a mechanical clock is influenced by temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, breeze and others environmental conditions and therefore requires frequent adjustment.
When you regulate the pendulum of your Cuckoo Clock today, you are attempting to achieve the best timekeeping
possible by a trail and error method.
Using this app you can finally get a reading of your Cuckoo Clock ticks timing and precisely calibrate it to a known value.
How to calibrate your Cuckoo Clock using this app:
1. Run this App and measure your Cuckoo Clock timings using your iPhone microphone
2. Use the Signal Gain and the Detection Threshold sliders to adjust the measured signal
3. Select a reference timing for calibration from the clock reference table
4. Read the accuracy level of your clock vs. the reference timing
5. Adjust your Cuckoo Clock pendulum bob to get the best accuracy!
The app will presents your Cuckoo Clock Period readings as well as BPH (beats per hour) and BPM (beats per minutes)
An accurate waveform display of the microphone signal will help you to adjust the tick sound readings for the best measurement.
Animated Indicators will guide you through the calibration process.
Save your own Cuckoo Clock timings into the table as a reference for future calibration.