Stuck at home? Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading newspapers and magazines, keeping you connected to the world and yourself.
CURATED. NARRATED. RELIABLE.
Discover new ideas from Yuval Noah Harari, Alain de Botton, and narrated stories from over 30 publications, including The Economist, The Washington Post, The Guardian, Financial Times, 1843 Magazine, Foreign Policy, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, MIT Technology Review, Aeon and many more.
ALL IN ONE PLACE.
We'll keep you up to date whether you are relaxing at home, going for a run or shopping. Understand everything, from Brexit to Trump, from artificial intelligence to how your brain works - we have something for everyone. Enjoy short listens, long-form journalism, business insights, philosophy, fashion, world news and much more. A world of journalism and ideas is waiting for you.
TOP MAGAZINES AND LEADING NEWSPAPERS. ALL IN AUDIO.
We have three different options for you:
• Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
• Premium Monthly - $7.99/month
• Premium Annual - $59.99/year, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don't like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won't be charged)
• Ad-free listening
• Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from Bloomberg, The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, The Business of Fashion and more
• Unlimited downloads to listen offline
• Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
• Personalised recommendations and curated playlists Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the $7.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or $59.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan). You may manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.