*** The app is now compatible with iOS 9 and above
Christian daily Bible readings explained and applied especially for women, by women. Each day's reading provides a devotional reflection on a Bible passage and a prayer or meditation written by a regular team of contributors. Try before you buy with our sample readings and then decide on which length of subscription you would like.
Key features of the Day by Day with God app are:
· Save your favourite readings to go back to again and again
· Keep track of all readings you have missed to allow you to catch up
· Browse the readings by Bible book, contributor or date
· The readings are presented as pages so no need to scroll and lose your place
· Over time builds into a library of devotional comment on Bible passages
· Introduction to the notes from Day by Day with God editor Catherine Butcher
· Change the font size to make your reading more comfortable
· Night reading feature
· Email a selected reading to a friend
· BRF prayer news
· Latest ministry and publication news from BRF
The Day by Day with God app supports the purchasing of 1, 4 and 12 month subscriptions from within the app. Readings are intelligently downloaded in the background so you don't need to remain connected to the internet to access them and once downloaded will remain available on your device.
• In-app auto-renewing subscriptions: these are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew. To
cancel this type of subscription you need to visit your account on iTunes or the AppStore.
• Downloading the app is free, and you get readings every day for one week of six readings free and you also have access to the previous two weeks
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.49), four month (£3.99) or annual (£10.49) subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes/App Store after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Day by Day with God is commissioned and edited by Catherine Butcher. The team of contributors include Alie Stibbe, Bridget Plass, Wendy Bray, Anita Cleverly and Catherine Butcher.
Day by Day with God is a publication of BRF. To find out more about BRF apps visit www.brfonline.org.uk/iphoneapps