A fast streamlined logbook made for GA. Created by a flight instructor for folks who don't give a heck about duty time.
"It's straightforward and simple but not simplistic. It's comprehensive in its data presentation but not complicated."
"I very much appreciate the simplicity. Most of the programs put in too much crap that nobody really wants."
"Great app. Easy to log my time."
(** To migrate from an old logbook please visit www.dbrief.me **)
FAST AND EASY ENTRY
- Auto-fills aircraft data
- Smart route suggestions
- Tap any label to auto-fill it with total time
- Dynamic keyboard switches between letters and numbers as you type
- Automatically adds decimals
EXPLORE YOUR CURRENCY
- Medical and CFI status
- Day/night landings by class for the past 90 days
- Tips to extend your instrument currency
- Flight review due date
EXPLORE YOUR HISTORY
- Interactive map of your entire flight history
- Archived tracks and weather for IFR flights
- Intelligent search, e.g. "2011 bfr" or ">2 app"
- Time breakdowns by type/tail number
OTHER NICE THINGS
- 8710 "Record of Pilot Time"—your totals are formatted in order of appearance on the IACRA web page
- Syncs across devices (ability to log your flight from a shared iPad)
- Have a copy of your logbook in your EFB (runs alongside your charts on iPad)
- Import from Excel or a previous online logbook
|dBrief — Pilot logbook|