Your adventurers have just slain the dragon in its lair, and it's time to find out what kind of treasure it had in its hoard. Many dice rolls later, you've determined that it had a Spell Scroll, a Weapon of Warning, and a Robe of Useful Items. Which spell is on the scroll? What kind of weapon is it? How many additional patches are on the robe, and what kind are they?
This app takes care of that for you - no more guesswork, or making your own supplemental tables. Think of all the time saved! And, if that's not enough, check out these cool bonus features!
- Treasure is organized into categories: currency, gems, works of art, and magic items.
- All treasure is listed in terms of both value and weight, with totals at the bottom of each section.
- Works of art are randomly embellished, to add a little flavor; instead of a "silver ewer", you might end up with a "silver ewer engraved with a spider's web design". In addition, new items have been added to every value tier.
- Additional gems have been added at every value tier. Also, if multiple gems of the same type are generated, they're grouped and quantified, instead of being listed repeatedly.
There are also several settings that allow you to spice up your results even further:
- You can include trade bars in your results. This doesn't increase the value of the treasure; instead, it replaces some portion of coins with easy-to-carry trade bars.
- Why should the creatures encountered by your party be carrying hundreds of pounds of coins when they could carry an equivalent value in much-more-portable gems? The app lets you automatically replace a portion of coins with randomly-determined gems of equal value.
- Why should all the gems in your hoard be worth the same amount? This app lets you specify that you want your gems to be mixed value. When active, instead of giving you 5 gems worth 100 GP each, it might give you 2 worth 100 GP, 5 worth 50 GP, and 5 more worth 10 GP each.
- Why should all the works of art in your hoard be worth the same amount? This app lets you introduce some variation into the values of the items generated.
And to really shake things up, you can specify that you want the app to randomly assign additional features to magic items... maybe that half-plate armor was created by dwarves, or maybe that dagger allows its owner to always know which way is north. These features will be generated intelligently - you won't end up with a holy avenger created by fiends, for example. If you want to use this feature, there's even a slider that allows you to adjust the frequency that it will add these properties to items.
And finally... it's perfectly fine to read off the items one-by-one so the players can write them down. But if you have an AirPrint-capable printer handy, this app will let you send the list directly to the printer. It even includes a timestamp on the top of the page so you can have some idea which game session it came from.
Games > Role Playing > 所有 iPhone App > 付费
Games > Adventure > 所有 iPhone App > 付费
Games > Adventure > 所有 iPhone App > 付费 > See All