Scan all your documents with iPhone / iPad, and dewarp curled book surface to produce sharp images in a PDF!
When there is no scanner nearby. you can use it to scan not only documents, but also books, whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, ...etc. as PDFs, and annotate or sign the scanned PDFs.
It can auto detect document edges and surface in a picture, dewarp curved surface, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a low-light environment.
It is easy to drag and drop files to group them in a folder and organize in many ways: create, delete, edit, rename, deplicate, merge, split, and move documents between folders.
By turning on auto file sync with iCloud Drive, you can easily access your scanned documents from any other device.
(Pro version only)
By turning on WiFi file sharing, you can read all PDF files on the device.
You can also email documents out as PDF or JPEG files.
Other ways to export documents:
- Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (cost calculated by the number of pages and recipient country and paid via in-app purchase).
- Support upload to iCloud Drive. (Pro version only)
- Support upload to Dropbox. (Pro version only)
- Support upload to Google Drive. (Pro version only)
- Support upload to Box. (Pro version only)
- Support upload to SkyDrive. (Pro version only)
- Support upload to WebDAV Server. (Pro version only)
- Print documents via AirPrint.
- Save documents to Photo Albums.
- "Open In" other apps, e.g. iBooks, Kindle, Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Import PDFs via "Open In" from other apps.
In-app fax sending is convenient especially when you are out of office or have no fax machine at all.
You can receive a push notification when a fax is sent succesffuly or failed.
You can search documents by name easily in the app.
Tip: For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background, e.g. put your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.