DoodleEnglish builds the confidence of your 5-11 year old with a work programme tailored to their individual level, strengths and weaknesses. Using Proxima™, our award-winning technology, children are moved gently and progressively through carefully-authored questions designed to teach children the fundamentals of spelling, punctuation and grammar, as well as vital comprehension skills.
▶ Key features
- A carefully personalised and highly motivating SPaG programme
- Thoroughly researched by educational professionals and proven to work by university studies
- Meets all UK English curriculum criteria for KS1 and KS2
- Great range of innovative question styles that support all types of learners
- Perfect revision partner for KS1 and KS2 SATs, and entrance exams
- Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability; they feel a sense of accomplishment for their hard work
- Accessibility options such as coloured overlays and audio dictation for all 20,000+ questions
- Designed to be used for just ten minutes a day
- Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
Help your child feel confident in Primary English by joining tens of thousands of families using Doodle!
▶ For children
• A personalised, engaging work programme they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect homework partner for catching-up or getting ahead in the key areas of Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 spelling, punctuation, grammar and comprehension
• Lots of educational games and fun collectables
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to English tuition
• Track and monitor progress through the free DoodleConnect app or online tracking hub
• Receive regular and insightful email updates on your child’s progress
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across the whole school and individual classes
• Easily track progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant feedback and analysis of pupils’ work, readily available to export
▶ See why people love DoodleEnglish
“Really helpful - my boys love it and it’s proving really helpful in preparing my oldest for his SATs.” - Parent, App Store
“It is genuinely adapting to their needs … content is pitched perfectly for each child.” - Graham Andre, Lanesend School
“Exactly what I’ve been looking for - spelling, grammar and punctuation [are taught] in an engaging way!” - Parent, App Store
▶ DoodleEnglish subscriptions
All DoodleEnglish app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleSpell, our accompanying app which supports spelling mastery
• DoodleConnect, our parent app where you can track progress, get instant updates and set motivational goals
•The Parent Dashboard, our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy full access to all of DoodleEnglish’s features with DoodleEnglish Premium! There are three types of
subscription available per child:
One-month subscription - £5.99
Annual subscription - £55.99
Lifetime subscription - £169.99
We offer all users a free 7-day trial of DoodleEnglish Premium to let you explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Home users will need a paid subscription in order to access to the Premium version of DoodleEnglish.
The one-month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Lifetime subscriptions apply to the named child only. Lifetime subscriptions are not transferable between users.