What kid doesn't think about being a vet or doctor? Here’s their chance to help Dr. Panda take care of animals at Dr. Panda Hospital. Your child will greet different animals in the waiting room, help them to their hospital beds, discover and treat their ailments - all while learning sequencing!
* USA TODAY – “The sick animals, while sad, are adorable and so appreciative of your child's doctoring. […]This is a great app to play before heading off to your next doctor's appointment.”
* Common Sense Media – “Easy, intuitive app teaches young kids medical care basics. […] Overall, this is a cute app for simple learning fun.”
* TheiMums - "I really liked that this app has your child take care of the patient from the time they enter the door to the time that they are well."
* TheiPhoneMom - "Who knows, someday your child may even look back on this app as the inspiration for their decision to become a doctor or a veterinarian."
Dr. Panda Hospital is ideal for kids ages 2 – 6 that are naturally curious about basic medical procedures and anatomy.
- 10 fun medical mini games and activities
- 8 different friendly animal patients
- Complete Hospital: Waiting room, two patient rooms and a helicopter landing pad
- Rewards: Complete activities to earn medical or animal stickers
- Touch & Discover: Fun animations and sounds
Don’t forget to sort out Dr. Panda medical equipment as so many different treatments need to be done: Measure blood pressure, apply ointment, adjust broken bones, retrieve swallowed items, laugh while delivering injections, cure the stomach, eyes, ears, mouth and teeth.
Clean the hospital, open a window or tap on the radio to make the animals feel comfortable and happy!
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).