Drum Starz is the FIRST music app to teach you how to play the drums in a fun and exciting way! Anyone can now play the drum kit, Congas, Bongos, and more with our unique LearnNPlay feature. When a LearnNPlay loop is played, the drum will light up when hit at the correct time. People of all ages will quickly and easily learn basic rhythm!
Drum Starz colorful graphics, high fidelity drum sounds and user-friendly features combine to give you a realistic percussion experience whether playing a full size drum kit, Congas, Bongos, Doumbek, or Djembe.
There are also dozens of Drum Beats, Music Beats, Rock loops, and metronome sounds to play along to, along with the ability to record your drumming, change the pitch, touch sensitivity, reverb, delay, and more. You can also play to your own music on your iPod from within the app.
A unique feature of Drum Starz is the addition of 10 basic drum rudiment videos, so you can see first hand how to play the most important drum rudiments.
Drum Starz amazing sounds, graphics, and kid-friendly features will inspire you to play the drums and teach them rhythm in a fun and creative way!
• 5 different drums and layouts to choose from: Bongos, Congas, Drum Kit, Djembe, and Doumbek
• Professionally recorded 44.1 khz high fidelity sounds
• LearnNPlay feature teaches you rhythm in a fun and easy way - each drum has 8 different loops to play along to (4 beginner and 4 advanced)
• Colorful graphics and animation- musical notes appear wherever drum is hit
• The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound!
• Drum Pitch Sensitivity option- the pitch changes depending on where you strike the drums, just like a real kit
• Reverb and Delay Controls - slider adjustments allows limitless drum sounds
• Pitch Control - lower or raise the pitch of the drums
• Videos of basic drum rudiments played on a real snare drum
• Retina Display for both iPad and iPhone for incredibly crisp graphics
• 10 Rock Loops created just for kids to jam with
• 8 Drum Beats and 7 Music Loops to play along to, with more to come!
• Realistic Rolls - simply swirl your finger around to create slower or faster rolls
• Double Bass drum feature with slider adjustment
• 10 Metronome Sounds and 4 Time Signatures to choose from, with BPM adjustment
• Multi-track recording - easily add or delete tracks, save and loop recordings
• Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Export your recordings to your computer
• Lefty Mode - reverse the entire drum layout
• Play along to the music on your iPod