N.1 Earthquake app for iPhone and iPad, more than 1M users, supports Apple Watch.
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set up to 4 alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold)
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• filter events by area (country, continent) or magnitude
• multiple sources, including: U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada , NOAA
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• earthquakes catalog (all world regions covered, back to 2013), search by date, territory, city or reporting agency
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries (USGS data)
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC/NASA data)
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event occurred in your country over the last 24 hours.
• optimized for iPhoneXS, iPad and iOS12
• 3D Touch and Haptic feedback support
• Siri Shortcuts support - "Hey Siri, what are the latest earthquakes in the United States?"
• critical Alerts support (iOS12)
• earthquake catalog search by date, city, country, continent and reporting agency
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Hungarian and Romanian