EasyRoster will let you import your duty plan from your company web site, sync it to your calendar, showing you in a colored and interactive scrolling view.
other features include:
- Briefing package download (not for all airlines)
- hotel information:
-- address, telephone numbers
-- map location
- weather information
-- touristic weather info
-- METAR and TAF for cockpit crew
- EASA FTL calculation
-- calculates max FDP, min Rest and other items for your daily duty (based on EASA rules)
- ER Widget in notification center:
-- the ER widget will show you what is your next scheduled activity
- Export data:
--export roster to calendar
--export roster to pdf file
--export roster to Logten pro
- Roster sharing
-- share your roster with other EasyRoster users
In App Parchase:
Rotations Auto renewable subscription for AZ and CL crew (only for device with iOS 10.0 or greater):
You can filter rotations pdf file finding your preferite ones for monthly duty plan requests. Subscriptions can last:
- 3 months 0.99€
- 6 months 1.49€
- 12 months 2.49€
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
It currently only work with Alitalia/Alitalia Cityliner, Air Seychelles, Aerologic, EasyJet, Etihad, Fly Dubai and Norwegian, but we'll add more airlines in the future
EasyRoster is created for informational only purposes and cannot be trusted to be correct. Always check your official source for operational use.
EasyRoster is not a product of Alitalia, Alitalia Cityliner, Air Seychelles, Aerologic, EasyJet, Etihad, Fly Dubai nor Norwegian and changes by airlines to the their system may effect and even break the functionality of this app.