By Markus Rothkranz
Over 2,500 beautiful full color images covering over 950 plants and what health conditions they have been historically used for. The “Edible Plant Guide” (Free Food & Medicine) will help you identify the plants that you see outside your house, and use their natural powers to live a truly healthy life.
Did you know dandelions are edible? Or that you can make tea from lawn grass that’s great for lungs, bronchitis, skin conditions and preventing kidney stones?
Health Problems? Find out about the plants historically used for 377 different health conditions.
Those wild plants growing just outside your house and neighborhood are some of the best free food and medicine you could ever have!
- What common neighborhood plants make a great shampoo, soap and toothpaste?
- What flowers and common houseplants are edible?
- What plants help you quit smoking?
- What plants are great for arguing couples?
- Which have more protein than meat?
- Which are great coffee substitutes?
Forget expensive organic grocery stores. This extensive app shows you how you can eat the healthiest food on the planet for FREE... how you can get the most powerful healing medicine in the world for FREE. People all over the world are doing this and radically improving their lives. It doesn't matter if you live in the city or country. There is free food everywhere.
There is no excuse for not being able to afford food or healthcare, because the healthiest food and medicine on the planet is free, it's all-natural, and it's growing right outside your house and around your neighborhood. This is not just the lifestyle of desperate poor, but people from all walks of life are discovering the amazing health and longevity benefits of eating wild and garden foods.
Beautiful full color illustrations of the most popular edible plants found all around the world, and what their health benefits are. Includes toxic plants, different methods of preparation, nutritional information and specific health condition reference.
No home should be without this amazing app. You will be amazed at the endless uses for those wild plants outside!
• Over 950 edible and non-edible plants. Pinch zoom in and out availability for images.
• Descriptions about the plants.
• Narrow your search down using 12 categories such as Berries, Flowers, Trees, Seaweed and etc.
• 377 health conditions and the historically used plants for each condition.
• Ability to search on our “A-Z” and “Diagnosis” pages.
• Ability to save your favorite plants.
• No Internet connection is needed after the app is installed.
|Edible Plant Guide|